Bible And Religion
By Ras Kefim
A Critical look At
Controversial and Troubling Bible Passages
. "Samar'ia shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."
4. "Behold the day of the Lord is coming, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you. For I will gather the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished..."
5. "Behold, I will corrupt your seed and spread dung upon your faces..."
8. "...they have rejected the word of the Lord, and what wisdom is in them? Therefore I will give their wives to others..."
10. "...I will take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the light of this sun."
11. "(Elisha) went up from there to Bethal; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, 'Go up, you baldhead! Go up you baldhead!' And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys."
14. "Behold the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger...Whoever is found will be thrust through and whoever is caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes, their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished."
15. "'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women...'"
16. "Behold, I am against you, says the Lord of hosts, and will lift up your skirts over your face; and I will let nations look on your nakedness and kingdoms on your shame. I will throw filth at you...."
bible god-Nahum 3:5
17. "I myself will lift up your skirts over your face and your shame will be seen."
18. "..the Lord will smite with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will lay bare their secret parts."
20. "The Lord raised up for them a deliverer, Ehud...And Ehud said, 'I have a message from God for you.' And he rose from his seat. And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly; and the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not draw the sword out of his belly; and the dirt came out."
28. "When men fight with one another, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall have no pity."
29. "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
30. "But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..."
32. "Any animal which has its testicles bruised or crushed or torn or cut, you shall not offer to the Lord or sacrifice within your land..."
bible god-Leviticus 22:24
33. "You have not brought me your sheep for burnt offerings, or honored me with your sacrifices."
bible god-Isaiah 43:23
34. "...I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things."
bible god Isaiah 45:7
35. "Folly is bound up in the heart of a child. But the rod of discipline drives it far from him."
36. "Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. If you beat him with the rod, you will save his soul from Sheol."
The assertion that Jesus Christ is a myth can be proved not only through the works of dissenters and "pagans" who knew the truth - and who were viciously refuted or murdered for their battle against the Christian priests and "Church Fathers" fooling the masses with their fictions - but also through the very statements of the Christians themselves, who continuously disclose that they knew Jesus Christ was a myth founded upon more ancient deities located throughout the known ancient world. In fact, Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"15 (Emphasis added.) As Wheless says, "The proofs of my indictment are marvellously easy
As an example, in the fable of "Lazarus," the mummy raised from the dead by Jesus, the Christian copyists did not change his name much, "El-Azar-us" being the Egyptian mummy raised from the dead by Horus possibly 1,000 years or more before the Jewish version.80 This story is allegory for the sun reviving its old, dying self, or father, as in "El-Osiris."81 It is not a true story
Hebrew Holy Forgeries
By Joseph Wheless
HEBREW HOLY FORGERIES
· Behold, the lying pen of the scribes hath wrought lies." Jeremiah, viii. 8.
But yet more malicious and evil-intentioned of deception: 6828 times is the name of the Hebrew God concealed by false rendition for the deliberate purpose of forging the whole Hebrew Bible, as translated, into semblance of harmony with the false avowal of Exodus vi, 3, that "by my name YAHVEH was I not know unto them." Search as one may, outside Exodus vi, 3, the god-name YAHVEH (Jehovah) is never to be found in the translations in a single instance, except in Psalm lxxxiii, 18, and Isaiah xii, 2 and xxvi, 4. The false translations thus "make truth to be a liar," the lie of Exodus vi, 3 to seem the truth; and a barbarous heathen tribal god among a hundred neighbor and competitive gods to be the nameless One Lord God of the Universe. The Hebrew-Christian One God is a patent Forgery and Myth; a mycological Father-god can have no "only begotten Son"; Jesus Christ is a myths even before he is mythically born in the fancies of the Church Fathers, as we shall soon have ample evidence to prove.
do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
"I would have made a good Pope."
"If this were a Dictatorship, It'd be a heck
of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the Dictator" George
W. Bush 12/18/2000
CNN Transcript HTTP://www.CNN.com/transcripts/0012/18/nd.01.htmlhttp://www.weholdthesetruths.org/infamous_quotes.htm
· "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt: (1918)
. Missionaries are perfect nuisances and
leave every place worse than they found it."
"All Bibles are man-made."
"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake... Religion is all bunk."
"I do not believe that any type of religion should ever be introduced into the public schools of the United States."
"Although I cannot believe that the individual survives the
death of his body, feeble souls harbor such thought through fear or ridiculous
"Our literature is a substitute for religion, and so is our religion."
--T.S. Eliot, Milton, 1947
"And it is in his own image, let us remember, that Man creates God."
--H. Havelock Ellis
"The more the fruits of knowledge become accessible to men,
the more widespread is the decline of religious belief."
"I'm an atheist, and that's *it*. I belive there's nothing we
can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."
--Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf , pp. 46
"This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief."
--Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf , pp.152
"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so"
--Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941
We found a great number of books...and since they contained nothing
but superstitions and falsehoods of the Devil we burned them all."
--Catholic Bishop Diego De Landa, after burning priceless books of Mayan history and science, July 1562
"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians."
Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurences
it cannot understand."
"Once a ruler becomes religious, it [becomes] impossible for you to debate with him. Once someone rules in the name of religion, your lives become hell."
-- Colonel Moammar Qaddafi, at the General People's Congress in Tripoli in October, 1989
Quote from John Adams
"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity. Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole carloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in Christianity."
Quotes from Napoleon Bonaparte "All religions have been made by men."
"If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god."
"How can you have
order in a state without religion? For, when one man is dying of hunger
near another who is ill of surfeit, he cannot resign himself to this
difference unless there is an authority which declares ´God wills it
thus.´ Religion is
"Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich."
William Jennings Bryan
19th Century Congressman, 20th Century Secretary of State, Author, Attorney During the Monkey Trial, and Raving Lunatic.
Keep in mind this guy was a 3-time presidential candidate. Where would we be if this had ever led our country?
"If we have to give up either religion or education, we should give up education."
"All the ills from which America suffers can be traced to the teaching of evolution."
"If the Bible had said that Jonah swallowed the whale, I would believe it."
"The parents have a right to say that no teacher paid by their money shall rob their children of faith in God and send them back to their homes skeptical, or infidels, or agnostics, or atheists."